Thursday, October 14, 2010

visits at last...

It was amazing to visit you twice in such a short time. I mean I have seen you last about 6 months ago in April! So I have to say you did look good. Way better than you did in Quinte anyways. And I have to admit you did loose your Buddah Belly! Too bad, now I have to think of something else to tease you with. Well, you for sure will know when I come up with something new!
But I have also seen that you are at the end of your patience with everything going on. And I have to say I am a bit worried about you. I don't want you to give up. And yes it might be very easy to say from out here, but right now there is not much more I can do. If there was more I could do I would do it and by now you should know. I just don't want to see you shaking and with watery eyes when talking about where you are right now and what might happens. I wish I could come twice a week and see you, just to give you some more change and maybe hope. Keep you updated and your memories up about what wonderful things are awaiting you. Unfortunately they have decided to move you so far away that it takes me 3hours for one way. So I hope I can keep your head up with my letters everynow and then. It made me think a lot about you and what I have seen, and I hope for you, your mom and Alysa that all this stupidity is over soon. And I hope I can give you some support to keep your head and hopes up. You know you have a lot of people standing behind you. And they are waiting for you to come back. Yes, everybody might know now that you are a convict, so what. Prove them that you have learned that whatever it was you did was not okay and that you do not want to go back to those habits and consequences. You have already proven some people, especially me that you are a good friend worth believing in. You can make everybody believe in you. Keep that on mind!
And besides all those signes of weakness it was amazing to see you smile and laugh. Seeing the old Corey that I know come through. The sarcasm and jokes. Even our little bet about Archie and Michelle. Man, I can't believe that Archie and Michelle..... I really thought it was more likely Michelle and Mark. But I guess I owe you double german chocolate. Lucky me I am going back to Germany for a vacation in March. I will make sure to stock up on my chocolate source. lol
Thanks for the compliments about me looking good! Made my weekend/day. I am working hard and I have been doing it for a whole year. Woot woot, I have never sticked with working out for so long. I am pretty thrilled about it.
Boxing with daniele is going well. And guess what! Morgan is gonna join Daniele for her monday, wednesday and friday classes! That is super exciting, because as long as he joins Daniele for boxing he won't switch to GoodLife! Which means he sticks around for longer! *happydance*
That is almost like the good old times. Now I need to get my punches straight and I can actually fight Morgan.
Yes, I am still training with boxing gloves. I wish I could skip the gloves. So much more fun without them. But I am not allowed, well Daniele prefers me boxing in gloves. But the more for you to stay strong and come back, so I can go back to thoughness! *smile*

Okay, I gotta go and meet with Becky. Yes, I will make sure to say Hello for you. And you stay strong and out of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment