Monday, February 21, 2011

214 days to go

214 days left, in 2 weeks you will beat the 200 mark. Woot Woot!
So I heard from your mom you are in Collins Bay and you got a cell all to yourself. I am glad that it worked out well for you. This way you have no one interrupting you and you won't have to sleep on the floor either.
I bet your mom told you I had a date. Hahahahahahaaa, come on you can be proud of me. It worked out very well. The guy is really nice and we even meet the following day again. He is lots of fun and we actually get along very well. He went to Totonto for the long weekend but I got a message from him everyday, wishing me a nice day or a good night. Oh now, come on be happy for me, will ya. I will make sure when you are out I will get your approval, but until then you will have to live with it as it is, lol.
Oh you wanna know more about him, okay: he is 31, works as an IT Coordinator for Queen's University. He is a bit taller than me not much though, brown eyes and brown hair. He for sure is not as build as you or any guy at the gym but that's not what is important.
He took me bowling the other day, he tried to let me win but I sucked and he won both games. lol, it was my second time bowling, ever. But we had a good time.
Anyways, that's that!
Nothing new at the gym. Same old same old. I just go do my work out and out I am. I barely know anyone anymore. It's not the same as before. More and more cardio machines break down and still nothing gets fixed. Then for Valentine's Day they had this ridiculous decoration from the Dollarstore all over. Little sparkling hearts in pink, red and purple. I swear all over the gym! It just looked hideous. Let's see what the pull out for Easter!
So in 7days I will be on my way toy Germany. I hope by the time I get back my visitor's application will be approved so I can come and visit you. If I have time I will send you a few postcards, but do not hope for much writing on it, I might have to write them drunk, since we are celebrating Karneval! lol
I told you about Karneval, right? It's that big old tradition that starts November 11th, every year and goes to Ashwednesday. And the Thursday before Ashwednesday is the 1st day of the final 5 days of Karneval. Everything is crazy and nobody works. Well at leats not in Cologne. Except paramedics and Police and stuff. They will have their hands full with those ones not knowing their limits in regards of alcohol. But besides that Cologne turns into a big Party. All over the streets and all the bars and pubs. Everybody celebrates with everybody. And everybody is friends with everybody for 5 days. I love it! Just the perfect time when nobody fights for stupid reasons. and everybody wears some kind of a costume. So I will be a cookie monster, lol! People come up with the most funiest costumes ever. The usually make them themselves. Once I saw a group of girls and every girl was a different fruit, like straberry, pear, banan, cherry, apple, etc. I asked what they were and the said they are a fruit salad! Man, I laughed so hard. But that is how Karneval is! And in Cologne they celebrate it every year.
I will take lot's of pics and will bring them for the visit, but you gotta promise me not to laugh at me! Maybe I will leave the really bad ones out, lol!
Anyways, I just wanted to check on you. Glad to hear that you are doing fine and that you are at Collins Bay. You know you are kinda my neighbor right now, eh?
Well, behave, do not get yourself in trouble. It's just for a few months more.

No comments:

Post a Comment